CWI Grant Cost-Share
The Clay County Soil and Water Conservation District is announcing its Clean Water Indiana Cost Share Application Practices. Prices are as follows:
* Cover Crops: first-time application, 150-acre limit, $20 an acre. All others are 100-acre limit, $20 an acre.
* Pollinators: 75 percent, cost share up to 1 acre covers labor and seeding
* Pasture Seeding: (site specific): $38 an acre, 20-acre limit
* Critical Area Seeding: 75 percent includes materials and labor up to 1 acre.
* HUAP (Heavy Use Area Protection): 75 percent of designed cost.
For more information or to apply for one of these practices, visit the Brazil Service Center SWCD office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. or call 812-448-1108 for more information.